1. Breast augmentation allowed for exotic dancer Chesty Love... deductible as stage props.
2. Paying your lover... live-in girlfriend deducted as rental property manager.
3. Deducting cat food even if you don't own a cat... business owner set out cat food to attract stray cats that killed snakes and rats.
4. Drunk driver allowed to deduct resulting auto body repairs.
5. Babysitting fees... allowed as charity so Mom could do volunteer work.
6. Free beer... allowed as promotional expense by business owner.
7. Manicured lawn deducted... allowed because business customers visited the home regularly.
8. Dog moving expense allowed... finally a dog treated as a dependent!!!
9. Body oil deducted... allowed for professional body builder to "glisten".
10. Swimming pool deduction allowed... plus chemicals, pool insurance, and pool heater electric... all because a doctor recommended exercise to alleviate a medical condition.
Source and more details: http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2015/01/26/10-crazy-sounding-tax-deductions-irs-says-are-legit/#2715e4857a0b13ab9b6b6505
SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
If you need help... www.baboiancpa.com