1) Nicolas Cage: $14 million
In 2010, Cage told People he owed $14 million to the IRS.
"Over the course of my career I have paid at least $70 million in taxes, unfortunately, due to a recent legal situation, another approximate $14 million is owed to the IRS," said Cage.
2) Dionne Warwick: $2.1 million
Whitney Houston's cousin Dionne Warwick owed $2.1 million to the state of California in 2009. Two years earlier, the singer owed a heftier $2.7 million.
3) Ozzy Osbourne: $1.7 million
The Osbournes owed $718,948 from 2008 and $1,024,175 from 2009. The debt was paid off a few days later.
4) John Travolta: $1.1 million
The IRS claimed the actor owed $1.1 million for 1993-1995. He paid back $607,400 in 2000.
5) O.J. Simpson: $700,000
In 1997, Simpson admitted that he owed the hefty fee to the IRS.
6) Christie Brinkley: $531,720The former Sports Illustrated model was caught off guard after receiving news she owed the IRS more than $500,000. She immediately resolved the tax lien, writing it off as an error.
source: www.businessinsider. com
SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
If you need a tax appointment... www.baboiancpa.com