Are we right for you?
Take our short quiz to find out.
1. Do you receive income from investments?
Managed mutual funds, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, limited partnerships, employee stock options, home sales, home flips, inherited investments. We are experts in 1099s and tax reporting for investments.
2. Do you have work expenses?
Maybe you work from home. Or you might use your personal auto for work related trips. Do you pay for union dues, uniform purchases, uniform laundry & maintenance, safety clothing & equipment, work supplies, reference materials, dues & subscriptions, tools, insurance, license, tolls & parking, computer & related toner/paper/disks, telephone, internet, internet subscriptions, I-pad, GPS, meals, overnight travel, luggage, business gifts, office decor, job hunting, expenses to overcome work impairments for the disabled, legal fees to protect your income. We are experts in claiming work related tax deductions.
3. Do you receive income from retirement?
This could include social security, railroad retirement (tier I, tier II), pensions, annuities, IRAs, required minimum distributions, rollovers, early distributions with potential penalty exceptions. We are experts in retirement income.
4. Do you own a business with annual sales ranging from $0 to $1 million? We are experts in small business tax issues and deductions.
5. Do you own one or more rental properties? We are experts in rental property deductions, property management company reports, passive income rules, high income owner rules and new tangible property regulations that help you to deduct more in this tax year by avoiding depreciation.
6. Do you pay college expenses?
This could include tuition, books, 529 plan contributions, continuing education for work We are experts in college deductions, credits and scholarship income exclusions.
7. Do you have divorce tax issues?
This could include alimony income/deductions, claiming children that don't live with you full-time, property settlements, QDRO retirement distributions, allocating home deductions, filing joint one last time vs filing separate. We are experts in divorce tax issues.
8. Are you too busy at work to devote the necessary time to complete and research your own income tax returns? Do you have family commitments that prevent you from devoting the necessary time to complete and research your own income tax returns? We are experts in preparing personal and small business tax returns... and saving you great amounts of time and money in the process.
Quiz Results. How did you do?
If you answered YES to one or more questions AND you want to hire an expert to maximize your refund... then our CPA firm is right for you. Become a client today by clicking the link below.
click... Become a client now
Tel 717.763.8044 Fax 717.763.1111 firstname.lastname@example.org